Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the healing process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were at one point immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.