Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA is the leader in the industry for restoring items such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one point immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.