Disaster Planning for Residents in Chicopee
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.