Disaster Planning for Residents in Chicopee
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Hampden County MA today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Chicopee following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.